ads

Custom Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yana Gupta back on her dancing shoes

Yana Gupta


Yana Gupta Top Less
31-year model-actress Yana Gupta people swing into some subjects 'Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo', but fell away in obscurity after a series of lectures here and there. Yana Gupta continues their new album to silence the accused. Not only opportunities, but also on an album of music he penned the word. Yana says "I'm in the UK recording, and now I'm coming back to Mumbai. Now I've been around for a very long time. Yes, sure, there is also the song is going to happen very very soon. "Now, the actor again because of his love for the reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa old Sony fourth season of dance to be tunr."I'm super excited. Is like a dream mode, because for a long time, I wanted to do something like this. I'm wearing my dancing shoes, itching," says Yana Gupta
how to ask, of course responds, her body a foot tapping numbers, he says, "does not include access to natural resources, but competition is not what we have. It is completely un-natural. It was hard work.

No comments: