ads

Custom Search

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Koena Mitra attends her first hello number

"Koena Mitra attends her first hello number"Koena Mitra had a lot of fun and masti dressing up in a costume with her girlfriends for her first Halloween celebration in Chicago. Koena had come to Mumbai for a few days but managed to make it back to US in time for the big event.Koena shares her memories saying, “I had a blast partying non-stop


for 48 hours at my friend’s house party in Chicago at Hollywood Hills. Then we moved to the open street party, where everyone mingles. It was my first ever Halloween and I was really excited about dressing up.”About her costume she said, “I had big hair with feathers coming out that looked like a bird nest on my head. I also wore huge eyelashes, long nails and super high heels. The colours were blue and black.i wanted to go for a stylish look that is also courageous and bold. Someone suggested I have a black tongue but I wasn’t yet ready for something so daring. It was amazing to see people wear the most outrageous costumes everoena .”Kalso took her stand for a cause by walking in famous Santa Monica Boulevard for the annual LA Gay Pride march. Talking about the event, she said, “It’s an iconic event that has people from all over the world coming to the city to witness.

No comments: