ads

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Was Win Successful Teacher Award

Aishwarya Rai Was Win Successful Teacher Award:Was an emotional moment for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan this Saturday when he got on the people `s successful Teacher Award on Saturday at Hotel Taj Land End, and since that day happened to be a gala birthday and her father, she set aside award to her father Krishnaraj Rai."Mine was the people` s Choice Award and that `s always special for me. It reflects really what I have said always that the greatest strength and my power has been inspiring audiences and fans all over the world, s` What makes it so special, in particular, "Ray said, adding," Today is My father `s birthday gala, so I dedicate this award to my father.
 Other actors to take the honors was Ranbir Kapoor Teacher Achievement Award for Culture and Bowman


Iran as the achievements of the resolution and contract actress Shabana Azmi Award for lifetime achievement in the teachers edition of 10 `s Achievements Awards.
Established in 2001, where prices are regulated by a global beam spirits and wine liquor, owner Teacher `s brand.

No comments: