ads

Custom Search

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan back to her curves in Metro shoes

"Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan back to her curves in Metro shoes "Kareena Kapoor’s size zero avatar had been the talk of the gossip columns for quite some time in the past months but now it seems Bebo is comfortable bouncing back to her sexier curves. Kareena Kapoor was seen comfortable with her curves as she shot the Metro shoes ad with her beau Saif Ali Khan. Kareena Kapoor had absolutely no issues about her legs looking slightly plump and even told the photographer that the shapely look suits her much better than the skinny, size zero look. Kareena Kapoor wanted her pictures natural without touchups or editing.In her own


words, “I have consciously decided to get more voluptuous and I love the way I look!I can’t be stick-thin all my life. I had lost weight for a particular role in Tashan and for Kambakhht Ishq but my new releases require me to look more voluptuous Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan back to her curves in Metro shoes ...........

No comments: