ads

Custom Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

Katrina Kaif Walk As Barbie doll




lang="en">Last year, Katrina Kaif market boom and was part of celebrations marking the 50th anniversary of the Barbie doll, and the actress has just launched the Barbie model have copies on the shelves next year. Not to mention here is very pleased with this development Katso doll added to her fan following thanks to its links with the children.Katrina Kaif says, "six sisters and I share a couple of girls among us. We had our tea parties and our struggles. I remember when my sister, who is a year older than me, and I took a doll and ripped his arm. Barbie has not been replaced. remains one of my best memories in life. "Katrina, which is all about his latest outrage "Sheila Ki Jawani on Tees Maar Khan, Farah Khan said:" These days, I am called Barbie and Sheila, half and half. Yes, I ate a sari average, but the song is not so much the clothes is attitude. It is the strength of Farah, said.

No comments: