ads

Custom Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kareena Kapoor on Sony Ericsson

Rishi Nandrajog 24 years, a risk analyst with the Indian financial services company, Sony Ericsson, organized by the über-cool, Kareena entertainment brand communications campaign "and" Trade won. Campaign was launched last month, Sony Ericsson phone and the reason for the purchase of consumers have an opportunity to go to a shopping spree worth Rs. Music Celebrities and the company's brand ambassador of 5 lakh.An elated Rishi said. "I am in fact the normal use of my Sony Ericsson is a brand from the last three pages of this equipment is built into the Sony Ericsson user interface and high-quality features to be loyal to a brand. Kareena on Sunday, was certainly non-real adrenaline rush. Now he recommended that the style guru, clothes wear out. "Kareena Kapoor to use it as an opportunity to connect with his fans and said: "This is to bring together the best communications and entertainment experience with Sony Ericsson as a brand in a dynamic user experience in a die-hard shopaholic -. interesting to me is not the last, and I think it is completely always in my campaign, I jumped at the idea of me to connect with their fans to understand, and serve as a perception, really, how was the race. the perfect platform to achieve this. In addition, there is nothing like the fans to life. I often Sony Ericsson My schedule for dealing with the world community to deal with their fans, as always, am, what is happening in my life, I only invited to the feedbacks from them, or deal with them by chance. And the real fans and friends telling them beyond the time limits you to respond to the impressed

No comments: