ads

Custom Search

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ranbir Kapoor sex appeal | Bollywood News |

Bollywood Stars | Bollywood Actress | Bollywood News | Bollywood Movie:Ranbir, who secured the title with a huge margin, was obviously thrilled and stated, “If the women didn’t like me I would feel that something is going wrong, but it feels good. I do understand that the fans I have comprises mainly of women, it feels good to be wanted by so many women.”
Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor
Katrina wins the ‘Sexiest Asian Woman’ title for the third time in a row. After having won the title for the third time,

Kat said, “I’m very happy that I have made it to the top of Eastern Eye’s list again. England is of course a very special place to me and I think it’s very sweet to be voted the sexiest by them. I just want to thank everyone for the support.Talking about this, the Eastern Eye editor, Asjad Nazir stated, “Usually it is a closely fought contest, where as this year there was one very clear winner. Winning by a large margin is remarkable when you consider the very high profile men who are in the list

No comments: