ads

Custom Search

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ajay and Kajol


Ajay unhappy with Kajol’s ‘We Are Family Right..

According to information available, it is said that Ajay feels Kajol is in a different league as an actress as opposed to the younger Kareena. And so he feels that Karan should give Kajol a different kind of placement in the whole publicity campaign instead of making it seem like Kajol and Kareena are on par .Ajay, in defence of his bias, said, Kajol is the best actress Bollywood has. I will naturally look out for her interests in every way and in every campaign. But honestly, who am I to complain about how Karan should go about with the publicity of his film? Bebo is a friend. I’ve done Golmaal Returns and Omkaara with her. I’m currently shooting with her for Golmaal 3. This is a very sensitive issue. I won’t be a hypocrite and say that I like Kajol and Kareena equally.

No comments: